1-2 September 2021 | Darwin Convention Centre
Northern Australia’s Largest & Longest Established Gas Conference
SEAAOC is Northern Australia’s largest and longest established petroleum conference and brings together major players involved within Australasia’s oil, gas and petroleum industries. SEAAOC is a joint initiative between Informa Australia & the Northern Territory Government. No other programme covers this area of the industry in such depth, enabling the event to attract the highest caliber of speaker and delegate attendance from across the entire oil and gas world.
SEAAOC is a significant international opportunity to discuss key oil, gas and petroleum developments located across northern Australian and South East Asia.
Key themes to be covered in 2021 include:
- Energy transition, electrification and decarbonisation – Examining the role that the oil and gas sector will play
- Australian economic update –Will we see a resurgence of the “Roaring 20’s” in the global economy?
- NT’s role in the “gas led recovery” for Australia
- A look at the National Gas Infrastructure Plan & the Resources Technology and Critical Minerals Processing Road Map
- An industry changing and repositioning – The shift to hydrogen by big oil and engineering companies
- Onshore & offshore gas – Project updates, reserves, economic benefits, investment & infrastructure
- A focus on Beetaloo and McArthur Basins updates
- Workforce & skills shortages
- Gas’s critical role in facilitating a resurgent manufacturing sector
- Potential for a gas led manufacturing sector in the Top End
- The drive for decarbonisation and carbon neutral LNG – what does it means for CCUS & offsets?
- Renewable Hydrogen – Investment, opportunities, and the outlook for using gas networks to scale up hydrogen
- Has FLNG’s time come and gone?
- Decommissioning offshore oil/gas assets – The outlook and opportunity
- Liquid fuel security and storage in Australia
- The East Coast gas shortage situation